Infection Control & Prevention
Infection control and prevention training is vital to any organization providing emergency medical services and that is mandated by the federal government.
This 3-part series provides a critical review of bloodborne, airborne, and other diseases of concern to emergency response personnel. Also demonstrated is how to minimize or prevent the spread of diseases through the use of PPE precautions and infection control practices.
• Helps instructors fulfill initial & annual infectious diseases training requirements
• Training objectives developed in accordance with current industry standards & national protocols
• Content is based on standards & recommendations from OSHA, CDC & NFPA
• Content oversight by highly qualified EMS educators, medical & pre-hospital professionals
• On-line interactive courses CECBEMS approved