Here are 8 reasons to use Online Firefighter Training from Action Training Systems. Oh, Wait! Actually there are many more than 8 reasons, but for now, we’ll focus on these eight: excellent customer support, cost-effectiveness, compliance, flexibility, testing and tracking, an expansive library with engaging visuals, and proven results!
#1 AWESOME SUPPORT – Everyone Needs A Little Help Sometimes
- Our training consultants can help you identify courses that will help you to meet the training requirements in your state
- Call them, they are really knowledgable AND super nice to talk to!
#2 COMPLIANCE – We All Have Rules To Follow
- We have organizational accreditation by CAPCE for our online EMS training
- Courses are also approved by the NREMT for CE
- Firefighting courses are also recognized for continuing education recertification in many states
- Content is continually reviewed and updated for compliance with the industry’s most current standards (NFPA, NREMT)
#3 FLEXIBILITY & ACCESSIBILITY – Everyone Likes to Have Options!
- Online training allows instructors to “Flip the Classroom” or a use a hybrid teaching model
- We think you should spend less time in the classroom and more time on the training ground!
- You can access training on various devices such as smartphones, tablets, or laptops and desktop computers any time
- 24/7 accessibility allows users to make-up, complete, or increase their training hours, on their own time and schedule
#4 ENGAGING & WELL DESIGNED – We Call That Edu-TRAIN-ment!
- ATS interactive on-line courses are dynamic, high-quality, full-motion, multi-media productions!
- Professional rescuers demonstrate all skills and techniques – do you see anyone you know?!
- Instructional design and focused learning objectives help connect and maintain student’s attention
- Click here to check out a demo!
#5 PROVEN RESULTS – Increase Retention Rates & Test Scores!
- ATS Online courses confirm understanding using interactive questions and section quizzes while viewing
- Sorry, you can’t just “play and walk away”!
- The use of these courses has proven to increase student retention rates and test scores
- ATS courses increase rescuer skill, confidence, and safety at the scene!
- That sounds like a WIN-WIN! Check it out!
#6 EXPANSIVE LIBRARY – Wow! That’s A Lot of Courses!
- Almost 200 titles!
- We offer a wide variety of emergency response topics to fit all your curriculum needs
- Instructors and students have access to the courses they need for compliance or recertification
- We also have a matching curriculum for each and every title in PowerPoint, exams, and streaming video format
- Want to see our catalog? Click HERE to see all your options!:
#7 COST-EFFECTIVE – Now, Who Doesn’t Like a Good Deal?
- For example, one year access to our Interactive Fire Catalog is $90 a person for 111 courses!!!
- Online training is a practical solution that can help you stay within budget and improve firefighter skills, safety, and productivity
- Courses help align with the resources and time needed for personnel to meet annual training requirements
- Courses can be taken during a shift, between calls and prior to hands-on training
- Prevents overtime and costs to attend the in-person training
- Do you want to save money?
#8 TESTING & TRACKING – This Will Make Your Life Easier!
- The ATS LMS tracks student progress and completion of assigned tasks, including test scores
- Certificates of completion are available
- We can provide reports to organizations such as CAPCE for continuing education credit
- ATS Online is an effective way to ensure that your personnel and department are compliant with state standards and requirements
- Helps to maintain or improve department ISO ratings
- Improves compliance by setting reminders for recertification or CE deadlines
- We can all use a little help right now, can’t we? Click here!